Do you have a family member who is at risk of wandering? Keep them safe with an innovative and reliable location device.
The lockable, Helpline GPS Locator watch provides families and caregivers a level of assurance knowing where their loved ones are. With built-in Geo-fence capability, you can be alerted through text or email that your loved-one has left the customized geo-fence. Track your loved one anytime, anywhere with either of the mobile app or web-based browser when connected to the internet. Optional integrated SOS button provides increased peace of mind to you and your loved one
- Looks and fits like a wrist watch, with lockable clasp
- Receive text or email notifications when the watch enters or exits the user-defined geo-fence region when an individual enters or exits a user-defined region
- SOS button automatically sends an alert when pressed and initiates a two-way voice call
- Battery life is approximately 30-48 hours based on usage and “tracking mode” selected
- The device operates on the Roger’s cellular network and requires that the device be in an area with Rogers Network coverage. As with all GPS location services, determination of location may not be possible, Multi-level buildings and other obstructions reduce the accuracy of exact location by GPS satellites.