Our Home and On-the-Go System delivers peace of mind to active seniors, at-risk individuals and their loved ones while at home or on-the-go. With 3G cellular connectivity, no home phone line is required.
Speak through the button to our emergency dispatchers while your location data is being sent, providing 24/7 medical monitoring services across Canada.
- Canada Wide Mobile 24/7 monitoring
- No home phone line required
- 3G Cellular connectivity
- Optional automatic fall detection with on-board sensors and cloud-based fall detection analysis *The automatic fall detection will not detect all falls
- Instructive voice prompts and hands-free 2-way voice communication with the Emergency Response Centre
- Durable and shatter-resistant from 6.5 feet
- Highly water-resistant; designed to be worn in the shower or bath
- 36-hour battery life with low battery detection alert
- Device operates on the Roger’s cellular network and requires that the device be in an area with Rogers Network coverage. As with all GPS location services, determination of location may not be possible, Multi-level buildings and other obstructions reduce the accuracy of exact location by GPS satellites