Our Home and On-the-Go System delivers peace of mind to active seniors, at-risk individuals and their loved ones while at home or on-the-go. With 3G cellular connectivity, no home phone line is required.
Speak through the button to our emergency dispatchers while your location data is being sent, providing 24/7 medical monitoring services across Canada.
- Canada Wide Mobile 24/7 monitoring by a certified CSAA emergency response team
- No home phone line required
- LTE “4G” cellular connectivity
- Built-in speakerphone with instant two-way voice communication to bilingual representatives. Multi-lingual services available
- Optional automatic fall detection with false alarm cancellation feature *The automatic fall detection will not detect all falls; wherever possible subscribers should always press the button to place a call for assistance.
- Weight is 74G (<.5lb)
- Highly water-resistant; (IPX6) designed to be worn in the shower or bath
- Up to 48 hours battery life
- Device operates on the Roger’s cellular network and requires that the device be in an area with Rogers Network coverage. As with all GPS location services, determination of location may not be possible, Multi-level buildings and other obstructions reduce the accuracy of exact location by GPS satellites