Helpline Equipment Features
- Connects with client's existing telephone
- Two Way Speaker
- Voice assist lets you know that the help call is taking place
- Optional Reminder messages
- Optional High / Low Temperature monitoring
- Multiple personal buttons can be programmed
- Back-up battery for operation during a power outage
Peace of mind at the push of a button
Helpline is designed to promote independence and is used by individuals concerned about their own or a loved one's safety while living in their own home, apartment or in a retirement home.
Flexibility and no minimum term. We bill on a month-to-month basis and the service can be cancelled at any time, with no cancellation fees. Use the service as long as you need or for a short recovery period.
Our company based Response Center operates 24 hours per day. Unlike private call centers our staff turn over is very low, so you know you are dealing with experienced professionals. All staff are bilingual (English/French) and certified APCO (Association of Public Safety Communications Officials) trained.
Choose the personal help button that is right for you!
Helpline Personal Button
- Available in Wrist or adjustable Pendant configurations
- Lightweight & Water resistant (less than half an ounce)
- 150 to 200 Foot Range (range test required at installation)
- Long-life battery, monitoring station will be advised when getting low
- LED light indicates button has been pressed
Automatic Fall Detection Pendant
- Cutting-edge Fall Detection Technology: Multi-axis sensor intelligence recognizes the most amount of falls.
- Proactively Sensitive:3D sensing capability guarantees an alert immediately in the case of a fall.
- Strong Transmission: Works even through thick walls with range up to 1000 feet.
- Full Time use is Full Time Protection: Attractive comfortable design encourages usage at all hours.
- Completely Sealed: Durable, shock and water resistant (IPx7) with long lasting battery.
The automatic fall detection pendant will not detect all falls; wherever possible subscribers should always press the button to place a call for assistance.
Table Top Help Button